Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Last Student Art Show

The last student art show I will be in opened last night.

Westminster College has a student art show every year. Any student of the college may submit up to four different pieces. The pieces must have been made while attending Westminster.

I submitted four pieces and two were juried in.



Love Me Too


Love-Me- _ _ _ _

They are both self portraits digitally shot with my Canon D20.

I printed them to be about 20"x 40". I can't remember the exact dimensions off hand.


The show this year was great. The paintings were particularity nice this year. Lots of textured pieces with beautiful colors. I'm going to go back and look more carefully this week. I always get distracted by people at the openings. I didn't have time to truly focus on the art.

No comments:

Post a Comment