Sunday, March 28, 2010

Main Street Galleries - Park City, UT

Friday my uncle allowed me to borrow his car to get up to Park City.

Park City's main street has around 20 galleries, and a few more located off of main street. I dropped of around 13 resumes at 13 different galleries.

So I would like to thank the following galleries for putting up with me and allowing me to drop off my resume.

Julie Nester Gallery
Thomas K. McCarthey Gallery
Thomas Anthony Gallery
Mountain Trails Gallery
Gallery MAR
The Phoenix Gallery
Scanlan Windows to the World
Coda Gallery
Rich Haines Galleries
West Light Images

I would like to give a special shout out to Barb at Stanfield Fine Art.

She was very sweet and helpful. She sent me down to the Redstone Gallery. There is some potential for part time work. Now let's just hope I can get my car fixed by the time I need to get up there. That is, if I get the job.

Saturday was another productive day.
I had lunch with Erin Lander of the Kimball Art Center. She gave me more great advice. I'm forever thankful. I will for sure take any chance I can get to help the Kimball Art Center.

As soon as I was done with lunch with her I stopped by A Gallery to drop off my application and resume.

Now all I have to do is finish dropping off resumes down here in Salt Lake City. I think the Kayo, will be the next stop.

Please employment gods, point something good in my direction!

No comments:

Post a Comment